My background is not common for a mediator or attorney. My professional background, experience, training, and education is very unique, providing you with many benefits.
The wide range of skills I have through my corporate business management experience, development and delivery of management training, development of leading edge writing programs and negotiating with a variety of decision makers help ensure successful mediation for you. These same skills give you agreements and documents that are clearly written and thorough, helping prevent future disputes.
- DEVELOPED AND DELIVERED LEADING EDGE COMMUNICATIONS TRAINING FOR CORPORATE MANAGEMENT ACROSS WESTERN U.S.
- DEVELOPED AND PRESENTED TRAINING FOR STATE BAR OF ARIZONA ON HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
- DEVELOPED AND PRESENTED NUMEROUS DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW SEMINARS FOR AGROWING THROUGH DIVORCE
- CO-AUTHORED LAW REVIEW ARTICLE FOR FORDHAM UNIVERSITY
- STEINER & STEINER, STEINER FAMILY LAW, 24 YEARS EXPERIENCE EXCLUSIVELY IN FAMILY LAW
- WESTERN REGION MANAGEMENT TRAINING MANAGER FOR MULTI-STATE REGION FOR MAJOR CORPORATION, U.S. WEST
- SALES MANAGER, AT&T
- OUTSTANDING EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR, SCOTTSDALE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- BUREAU OF BUSINESS & ECONOMIC RESEARCH, UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA
- JURIS DOCTORATE IN LAW, ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
- POST DOCTORAL MEDIATION TRAINING AT RENOWNED PEPPERDINE SCHOOL OF LAW, DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- BACHELORS DECREE IN ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATIONS, MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY, BOZEMAN
- MASTERS DEGREES WORK AT SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY AND ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY